Contact Us Now!
Call Us Now:
+1 416 628 6222
Get a Canadian Work Visa
A work visa, also known as a work permit, is a document issued by the Canadian government that allows an individual to work in Canada for a temporary period of time. To be eligible for a work visa, an individual must first have a job offer from a Canadian employer who is authorized to hire foreign workers.
Some of the requirements for a work visa include:
- A valid job offer from a Canadian employer
- A positive Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), if required
- Demonstrating that they have enough funds to support themselves during their stay in Canada
- Being in good health and not posing a risk to Canadian public health or safety
- Meeting the language proficiency requirements for the job